MetodeLab is a two-day teacher course that is active, practical and methodical.
The MetodeLab courses are mobile and are happy to come out to you.
Read more about inquiries for and booking of courses here
Scientific thinking – even without line subjects
The course has been developed with a special focus on those teachers who do not have line subjects in science/technology. We are based on nature/technology 4. CKF ‘Working methods and ways of thinking.’ In the course, we introduce five concrete research methods, which are the basis for the practical work in nature/technology.
Benefit from MetodeLab course
- After two course days – with exercises, play, experiments and professional discussions – the participants have:
Gained practical experience with five basic research methods , which are used in nature / technology.
- Got new tools for planning teaching courses.
- Gained new knowledge and inspiration to work on with students and colleagues at the school.
- MetodeLab has published various learning materials which are used on the course.
- A booklet MetodeKit – set methods on the form, which contains 14 activities for nature / technology.
- A box, a MetodeKit, with various materials that belong to the booklet with the 14 activities.
- Forms and signs for download here on the website .
- An anthology Methods in science with a collection of articles on the use of methods in teaching.
The MetodeLab course has been developed by Experimentarium, as part of the MetodeLab project .
Read more about the course’s goals and content here.